Please Enter your email address:>
Please enter the name of your school:>
1) Do you have an organized Teaching Assistant training program?
2) Do you feel the training you give is sufficient? What are
the good points and the bad points about the training?
3) How do you feel a web site may help you overcome any of the insufficiencies
of the training you give? (Pretend it is a fantasy site at this point.
Do not be concerned if you are unfamiliar with computers and software.
Do not worry that you will suggest something that is impractical.) What
most would you like to see on a website devoted to Teaching Assistants?
4) If you were given free reign, with unlimited resources, to develop
a software package or a website for your classroom use, what would you
have built? What content would you like included? What aims and objectives
would the package/site have? How would you like it to engage the students?
What would you like the package/site to do, as a teacher and/or as a student?
Please be as descriptive as possible.
5) What do you see as the most tiresome, or most annoying, part of
your job? Do you think a computer software package or a website could assist
you in making this part of your job easier? How?
If it would not be inconvenient for you, I may like to contact you
later on in my project. Would you mind giving me a way in which to contact
If you think of anything else that you would like to add, please
do not hesitate to contact me about it.
Type any comments you might have:
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Main Developmental English